The National Park Worlds in Mittersill offer a unique opportunity to get to know and experience the Hohe Tauern National Park, the largest national park in the Alps.
Here are some reasons why a visit is worthwhile:
- Interactive experience exhibition: the National Park Worlds offer an interactive exhibition that introduces you to the history and natural features of the National Park.
- 360 degree cinema: in the spectacular 360 degree cinema you can experience a breathtaking view of the mountain landscape of the National Park and experience the beauty of nature up close.
- Cinema experience: in a cinema you can watch a short film about the National Park and receive further interesting information about the National Park.
- Child-friendly: The National Park Worlds are also designed to be very child-friendly and offer many opportunities to get children excited about nature. There are special areas for children to experiment, play and learn.
- Informative guided tours (please be sure to book in advance): The National Park Worlds also offer informative guided tours with a National Park Ranger.
All in all, a visit to the National Park Worlds in Mittersill offers a unique opportunity to experience and understand the beauty and diversity of the Hohe Tauern National Park.